Monday, May 10, 2010

I RUN FOR LIFE!!!


I have signed up to run a half marathon at Disneyland - September 5th, 2010! I am doing this in memory of those we've lost and for those who were affected, but who conquered the disease. Most everyone knows someone who has had cancer or has been affected by it! I am so excited to be contributing to such a worthy cause. The greatest part about this experience will be that not only am I participating, but it's a joint family effort - My fiance Paul, Grandma Marie, and my Mother Loretta will all be taking part! Three generations of women and my sweetie. What could be better than that?

Well, all that plus losing weight and feeling healthy. This opens up such a wonderful world of determination, drive, and strength for me and all of us. We will be pushing our bodies farther than we ever have before and getting outside our comfort zone. Any pain we endure will be NOTHING close to what Cancer patients go through everyday.

You will be able to see my weekly progress (miles ran, weight lost, money raised, etc.) on my website:
http://pages.teamintraining.org/los/disneyh10/jmccarney

If you would like to donate to this amazing cause, please see the website above... Thank you in advance for your support and contributions.

Let's see cancer CURED in our lifetime!!!!

Have a blessed day! Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment